Senior Front-End Developer
Beesy is a technology company founded in May 2018 in Milan by finleap Milan, the Italian subsidiary of the largest fintech company builder in Europe. Fabrick - the open banking ecosystem of Banca Sella - is a minority investor.
Beesy develops and sells a digital financial management solution - encompassing banking and accounting services - designed for micro-enterprises and freelancers based in Italy. It also offers an integrated tax advisory solution for freelancers powered by a network of external tax consultants. Our team is talented, international, collaborative and we are looking for people that love challenges and are willing to work in a fast growing workplace.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our team and help us making the company succeed in the Italian Market.
Your role in Beesy
The role of Front-End Developer here in Beesy is to work closely and synergic with all the member of the team.
- You are responsible for the frontend development and design of a new exciting product
- You independently choose the best approach and frameworks
- You create a responsive UI design and integrate your code with the backend development team
- You share your knowledge and experience with the team
- You work in a growing team with flat hierarchies
- You are interested in and willing to learn more about user interactions and user experience
Our perfect match:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in frontend development with HTML5 and CSS3
- Prior experience with source control tools – Git, Github, Gitlab
- You love working in agile teams, JIRA and Confluence are no strangers to you
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
- Our leadership teams are dedicated to your personal growth and development
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business bringing together finance and tech skills
- We are a fast growing team, empowering each team member to take full ownership of their activities
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Last but not least, we offer plenty of perks; competitive salary, full benefits package, flexible work hours, plus free coffee/drinks and snacks and company outings